- Storage Capacity: 56.2-Liter/ 3,429 cubic in. | Weight 7.6 pounds
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 22 x 12 inches (W x H x D)
- Features multiple ways to carry a rifle, bow or tripod.
- Top and bottom lashing points for external storage
- Durable ultra-quiet twill lining, and Quiet Cloth noise reducing materials
- Deluxe padded waist belt with ergonomic tightening adjustment
Roomy, comfortable, and full of storage options, the Timber Hawk Killshot is ideal for both day hunts and multi-day backcountry adventures. Small enough to quietly navigate thick timber, the Killshot's main compartment has enough capacity to hold several nights worth of gear and pack out meat afterwards.
Crafted of polyester brushed tricot with PVC backing, this quiet-cloth backpack includes a pull-out orange blaze rain cover to protect and provide visibility when needed. It also comes with a two-liter hydration bladder with insulated hose. Raptor compression straps shrink the pack for load stability, while right and left hip belt accessory pockets give instant access to gear or snacks.
Other features include the Hawk-Eye binocular strap system, Silent Stalk quick-ejection clips for dropping the pack in a hurry, bottom and top lashing points for external storage, a drop-down scabbard for secure rifle storage, an internal spotting scope sleeve, and dual shoulder strap pockets for radios, phones and GPS. A quiet, durable twill lining padded front organizer, fleece-lined accessory pocket, and removable shoulder strap pouch with magnetic closure safely store most anything your hunt will require.
This product is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.